This is the entry portal for Athletics Tasmania Invitation Meet #2 of 2017-18 to be held in conjunction with the Tasmanian Combined Events Championships on 27 and 28 January 2018 at the Dial Regional Athletic Centre in Penguin:
The following events will be offered:
SATURDAY 27 JANUARY
Men: 200m/800m/HJ/LJ/SP/HT (+3000m State Champs - separate entry portal)
Women: 200m/800m/100mH/HJ/TJ/SP/HT (+3000m State Champs - separate entry portal)
SUNDAY 28 JANUARY
The times for each event will be as outlined in the relevant timetable on the AT website.
For this Meet there is only one age group - Open. However under age and masters athletes may use the specifications for their age group when competing in throwing events. The normal AT age limitations will apply for pole vault, hammer throw and distance races (please see AT Championships Technical Regulations).
Please use your Athletics Tasmania member log in to enter this Meet. The entry fee for all athletes (who enter by the closing time) is a one-off fee of $11.00 for the weekend irrespective of the number of events entered.
If you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form contact firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you, please email or phone the AT Office. Paper entry forms will not be used for this event.
1. All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania.
2. Please enter for each event by indicating the appropriate event box and indicating your best performance (if you have one) since 1.1.17.
3. Entries will close at 5.00pm on Thursday 25 January, 2018.
4. Late entries will be accepted up to 30 minutes before the advertised starting time of the events as indicated on the final timetable placed on the AT website on Friday 26 January.
5. A Late Entry Fee of $11.00 for the weekend will apply to ALL entries received after the closing date. For those who entered by the closing date and who wish to enter an additional event there is no additional fee.
6. Athletes must be full “all year” members of Athletics Tasmania or TMA (or another Member Association of Athletics Australia or AMA) and must turn at least 10 years of age in 2018 in order to enter and take part.
7. Athletes must confirm their intention to compete in each event for which they are entered no later than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time of the event according to the final published timetable.